Monday, June 9, 2008

We Leave - Less than 12 hours












I am probably as ready as I will ever be. Although I could easily use another day. This doesn't happen very often. Gene is washing the dishes that didn't fit in the dishwasher as I do one last blog. The frig is clean, the last of the laundry is in the dryer.

Tia had one more game before missing several. She played SEW, it was a good game, but they couldn't pull through the score last I heard was 5-1. Big brother Curt was there to see Tia take a pitch to the arm and walk her base. Maddie had a b-day today...Happy Birthday Maddie:)

The weather held out for the game, but the wind just came up again and it is starting to thunder. Which means the computer needs to be unplugged. The tree limb hit the back light and blew the light bulb. I hope our sump pump hangs in there while we are gone.

Tia thinks she wants the new bed. I really had expected this. She changed the sheets on it today to the sheets she likes. Gave her sister the new ones.

No comments: