Friday, June 13, 2008

AM/PM







Keep in mind there is 9 months between my angels.

Our bodies are not sure what time it is. We had a nap at 4pm and here it is 10pm and I am ready to start another day. Just crazy. Tara probably thinks we are wierd.

We went to Lucy's for lunch/supper. Tia had a stirfry black pepper chicken noodle she thought it was too spicy, I traded her my chicken tomato lettuce rollup. Both were very good. Gene had sweet sour chicken and Curt a beef stirfry. We will spend alot of time at Lucy's :) Oh Yeah! Tara only wanted french fries, I hope the picture turns out. Too funny--she almost ate them all. At home she would have to try something else also. Here anything goes! It rained on us the way there, Curt grabbed the umberella (comes with the room). Someone was alittle put out he wouldn't share with her (Tia) bad moment. First time her brother pushed her aside--ouch!:( He was the charmer for the new sister.:) We watched it pour while we ate. When it let up we tried to hurry, but it took sometime paying ($252 yuan for 5)and we got soaked on the way to the hotel. After we got changed and warm with full tummies we were in trouble. TV on lights low. I should mention Tara knows exactly what the remote does. Curt puts it down, Tara picks it up. Competition will be fierce at our house. Good thing I don't watch alot of TV. Curt runs the air cold, I hope none of us end up with the summer sniffles. There is so much humidity in the air even with the airconditioner running. Time to read for a couple of hours (Kay Hooper)

No comments: