Thursday, June 19, 2008

Time With Chen MinJun











I met MinJun thru our email Gutian adoption group in 2001, she has been learning English. She is self taught and doing very well. I wish I could say the same for Mandarin. She helped greatly with our visit and invited us for supper Wed night. They live in an apt. in a nice neighborhood. Although watch walking in the streets, cause they throw trash out the windows. teehe, Gene almost got it. MinJun and Marcia would get along famously, they love to take pictures. MinJun very much enjoyed learning all she could about life in America and practicing her English. I tried to pull up my blog at MJ's and had no luck. I don't think she will be able to follow the journey. Hard to believe cell use is available everywhere.
#1 MinJun has a couple of swords, I think she uses them for exercise. She knew how to handle them. #2 MJ is with the kids on the couch. #3 Curt and MJ were sharing the peace sign. #4 MJ her husband and Curt. #5 Tia and MJ at Cui Ping Lake, MJ's husband swims often in this lake even in the winter 32 degrees...burrr.

No comments: