Saturday, June 14, 2008

hey from tia

Hi everyone!China is very different.There are some small stores on the streets with there doors open.The owners or workers stand outside to make you come in. Some say hi and some say come in and look at my store or shop. When you go and walk outside it is so humid out the it's kind of hard to breath We have an interpeter who is very nice her name is Cordelia. On Friday in China we went to the zoo and i got 11 mosquito bites on my legs.[2 of the were on my foot] Cordelia gave me some mint in a bottle that stopped the bug bites from itching,but she said if you put it on when you are outside it will draw them to you. Over here its hard to get used to the time change so over here my bed time is 6:00pm-4:00am.My brother Curt is with us and he can sleep 12 hours or more just fine.

hey team hope you dont mind if i dont use punct. or caps.how did we do on tuesday and thursday.hope we won and if no one tells me i'll find out sooner or later.My email address is tia.snyder@yahoo.com Who's playing my spot.who ever it is rock at it

My sister is about where my muscles are on my arms. She is very short.Tera doesnt know that much english so that is why we have an interpeter.She is on the computer a lot so Im thinking she might be a computer hog just like Patty(or mom to you-Tia).She mainly plays spider solitare or sonic on the internet.Tera likes to watch T.V.I'll watch the T.V.and set the remote down and she'll take it just like i'll take it from dad.

1 comment:

Brooke Brommel said...

Hi Tia,
It's Brooke Brommel. We miss you!! Hope you are having fun! Our games are going good. Nicole played shortstop. We won against Milo and also made up the Milo game that got rained/stormed out--we beat them 8-6!! And their coach wasn't happy =) Our StM game got rained out also, will make it up Friday the 20th. Tonight we are in Norwalk vs. Black and Thursday against RR Red. Then we will practice the week you get home & be ready for the tourney. My mom & dad said they are glad you got your sister! We can't wait to meet her. Talk soon, Brooke #61 =)