Friday, June 13, 2008

Package Returns

I had sent several care packages to Li Xiao Xue over the past year. And she brought a few things to go home with her. In a gift bag was a small cabbage patch doll I mailed her for her 10th birthday unopened. She couldn't wait to open it. Also a small photo album of about 10 pics, 3 were referal pics. Her foster momma sent her a lunch bag with some snacks. I had sent her a book bag for school, in it was her New Years outfit, underwear, her b-day card from me and her photo album from us, also a disposable camera (I sent 2 or 3). I had kind of hoped her fall jacket would come home. It will be easily replaced. She is missing a stuffed cat (made in Dongguan bought in West Des Moines Target the day I started searching for Tia a sister)a watch, necklace, chapstick and a couple other small toys. I am guessing she never ever saw. :(

No comments: