Sunday, November 16, 2008

This year has flown by

I can't believe we are so close to the end of 2008, where did the time go. It is slowing down at work. Whether it is the economy or just plain old winter time of year setting in. I am still trying to put the files back in place from being gone in China and having come so close to having a flooded office from Spring rains. It will be nice to start 2009 with clean drawers and knowing where everything is.

Our high temp today was suppose to be 49, I never saw it get off 31. It was cold, but Tara and I worked on cleaning outside. She swept the garage and I blew the leaves into a pile and we worked on hauling them with the wagon out of our yard. I definitely think we could use a bigger wagon to make less trips. It is funny to see the look on her face when her glove gets a little bit dirty. Her coat is one that can't be washed weekly and I think it pushes her over the edge to see the dirt on the cuffs. She was in a giggly mood when we came inside. We have apple trees, so I started peeling a bunch to make a pie. Tia joined in and we had them peeled in no time. Tia watched the oven for me while I was outside. I found out Tara likes the crust. She wouldn't eat a whole piece, but tried to pick the top off.

Jeff checked in, he gets to take meds to clean out the bowl and fast after midnight. He sounds like he has very little energy. Thank goodness for Sunday football. Curt called and is trying to install a pocket door on a bedroom in his house. It will be fun to see the changes he's made since we were there last.

Tia has been home sick since Wednesday. Wow in 9 yrs I have never seen my baby this sick. Thursday Tara brought her homework home. Tara didn't think it was fair she has to go to school and Tia get's to stay home and watch TV. Thursday Tara fell wrong on her ankle on the tumble tramp and was favoring it Friday, but it isn't bothering her today. Gene took Tia to the dr Friday and she has a sinus infection. She is taking horsepills and not very well I might add :(

No comments: