Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

I met Denise at Murt's house and her sister Shirley joined us. We started at Kohl's 4am. With this being the first stop there was a few things I forgot to look for. Checkout at Kohl's is awful. Next Walmart at 5, they are open 24 hours, but they block off items and don't release them until 5. Again this place was nuts. Onto Target at 6, we thought we would get in quicker in the grocery door...Wrong. They forgot they needed to unlock it. I was excited I got everything I was after here and check out was great. We were right next to Radio Shack and I had something on my list here. What a joke. They put you in line when you walk in and then they go get what you need. I think we were there and hour and stood in the same spot the whole time, Yuk!(I did get what I went in for) Denise had an item she wanted to look at-at Kays, they didn't have it, so onto JC Penny's (this is work clothes for me...yes every year). We checked out jewelry at Younkers, smelly stuff at Bath & Body and onto Big K-mart. Everything and I mean everything was gone...waisted trip. Lunch after we had spent all our money was Mickey D's. Not the most tasty, but in the budget and enough to keep us going. We headed to Altoona from here, Murt had therapy for her arm. I headed to the other Big K for the stuff on my list...Yeah they had it!! Home at 3:30 and exhausted. I was asleep in my recliner by 8.

No comments: