Monday, November 10, 2008

Nice Surprises


Isn't that a sad face :(
Tara was acting bored last night and was ready for bed at 7. I told her too early and ask her if she needed something to do. I had picked up several activity books; alphabet, numbers and such and pulled them out again. They have been laying on the table since she came home, but she hasn't touched them since. They had today off school for quarter end and when I got home from work she showed me she has most of them done and neatly I might add:) I am very proud of my little one. She had a school library book laying on the counter and it has been there for a week, so I suggested she put it in her bag and take it back to school. I told her I would read it to her or she could read it to me. So she read it to me...YEAH!!! Tonight I was trying to put away the extra boxes of clothes and one had dolls and stuffed animals in it. Tara had not been in the mood, but AHHH tonight she was. She took every doll and every animal, but two and put in her bed. She now has lots of new friends. The doll that looked the nicest is now sporting a new coiffure (not sure why we little girls have to always redo the hair)

The girls said they had ate by the time I got home for work, so I made a plate of fried rice for myself. As I am eating it Tara comes to the kitchen and says smells good. She climbed onto my lap and shared my plate with me...(happy mom)

Yesterday we went through winter outdoor clothing. Tia needs snowpants and Tara needs boots. Today's lunch was a shopping trip. Tara was excited to see her new boots. Tomorrow they are predicting inches of snow...Uhggg.
Days like this make it sooo worth while!!!

No comments: