Saturday, November 29, 2008

Not a Shopper


My little one wanted to go shopping, but she isn't good for long. She got up at 8:45 and was ready to go at 9. We started at the Asian grocery store. I love the way her face lit up when we walked in the door. We walked around for a little bit before she started loading my arms. We left with Funyons(Chinese style), jellies, cotton candy(green apple flavor), a cake, Meiji YanYan-vanilla and strawberry flavored cookie treat, egg rolls(these were also a cookie, not the egg rolls I eat). Needless to say I spoiled her. We then went to MerleHay Mall; Target, Children's place, Justice, Old Navy, Payless Shoe Source and Kohl's. I thought I might have to carry her to the car. Today was suppose to be shopping for other people, but Tia needed black pants and I wouldn't have been able to get the right size so she tried on what she liked. Tara tried several pairs on, but poor thing couldn't find anything she liked. If they fit in the waist they were too long and she isn't fat by any means. I did find out she doesn't want any more pink, she told me orange, green or yellow. When we came out of the mall it was snowing right down, but very wet. We just got our car back from Jeff who borrowed it while Gene worked on his car. Guess what - the windshield wiper was shot, so we had to find NAPA.(thankyou young man for changing it for me!)Tia choose fast food-imagine that. Tia and I eat the same, we ordered the whopper jr. I traded my fries for a side salad and ordered Tia a side salad. Tara wanted Chicken fries and ate more than she usually does. We ended at Hy-Vee and recycled cans, the cats needed food or they wouldn't let us come home. There was a bell ringer and I had Tara put some money in the bucket. She wanted to know why we did that :)

I forgot one thing Tara picked up at the Asian grocery store was seaweed soup. She just thought she was getting dry seaweed to eat like beef jerky. That is what she wanted for supper...she ate it dry before she mixed it in her bowl of soup. She is chewing the dry seaweed in the picture before making the soup. I have to say it smelled reallly bad. She ate all the seaweed, but left most of the broth. (don't blame her)

No comments: