Thursday, October 2, 2008

A Good Night

Wow, it's been 4 wks of tumbling. We missed last week, cause coach Sue had a toothache. Tara wanted to know if she could go Monday night. I told her she would have to wait until tonight. I gave her a leo and capri's and ask her to get ready. She smiled and said no. I left the room and she came out dressed and ready to go....Wow! She was so excited about tumbling when we came home she was rolling all through the house. I hadn't planned on having her compete this year with her being new, but I think she may want it. It will be fun to see where we go from here. Tia on the other hand, stayed home tonight. She tumbles on Wednesday night. Tia gets very nervous in competition, but excells with exhibition. Tia only missed one on her Social Studies test. Way to go girl! She showed me her bridge she made in industrial tech class. I said it looked like a sled, she was offended. A very good sled!!

No comments: