Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sweat Pants

Okay Tara has worn capri's all week. Tia is wearing jeans. Tia called me and asked me to stop after work and get clay. She has a double project due in a week and since Tara would be at tumbling she could stay home and work on it. I made a deal with her that she had to make a pot of chili. I have dug through the boxes and can't really find any pants I think will fit Tara. After finding the clay (which by the way is in the scrap booking isle??) I headed to the girls section...stretch pants, jeans or sweat??? I ended up with sweat pants, if you aren't sure of the size your chances are better they will fit. And they did, she wore them to school. And yes they were pink and they looked very nice on her :)
I did ask Tara on the way to tumbling if I get a hug yet. At least tonight she told me China Mom. I totally understand, I know I will get one some day. For now I am waiting....
Tia laughed when I came in, she said it was dad's fault. Me with a puzzled look. Gene told Tia to put some water in the tomato juice container to rinse it out and she filled it up and dumped it in. By the time it was done and cooked down, you could't tell. nice job Tia!

No comments: