Monday, October 20, 2008

Late Birthday Wishes












Since we had our Wu reunion on Friday, we missed cake with Gene #51. Since Tara had tumbling we missed cake with Tara...So tonight was the night. The girls didn't have school today. I had made them dentist appointments. They got their teethe cleaned and checked, dad got to take them. The Dental Hygenist said she would have liked to work on Tara's tartar, but wanted to be gentle this first time. So next time won't be as fun. The dentist was pleased with Tia, but she still may need braces.
Tia made a cake when they got home and Tara joined Gene as they put up a fence behind the house to turn the cows out to graze. They both helped grandpa and grandma crank the freezer of ice cream. It is tradition at the Snyder's to have homemade ice cream for your birthday (except me, I don't like it) I should mention Tia loves candles, I'm not sure how many there are-but there are way too many!

It is getting cooler out and we have had our first fire in the fire place to take the chill from the house. I dug out the boxes of hand me downs to see if there are pants for Tara. She wasn't interested in the pants, but tried on the shirt that we brought Tia home in at 3 yrs. She could get it on, but it was skin tight. She got tired before she got all the boxes gone through. Well she now has 3 more pair of shoes and lots of sweaters, but still No Pants!

Jeff had a scan today on his abdomen. I haven't heard from him, but I checked with his dr and will check back on Tuesday for the results.

No comments: