Sunday, October 19, 2008

Camper goes to storage

Okay I have finally noticed an extra body in the house. I can not believe how much laundry I do. I was almost done washing when Tara decided to bring her hamper to the wash room. Everyone is in charge of getting their dirty things to the washer. It was funny though...I had been talking on the phone making arrangements to take the camper to moms to put in her shed for the winter. I told her we would be over as soon as the laundry was done. I like to hang the clothes on the line when the weather is good and it maybe one of the last ones for this year. As soon as I would get them hung up, Tara was taking them down and putting them in the dryer. I think maybe she was in a hurry to go see Grandma:)

We also had team work picking up walnuts. Tara and I picked them up and Tia was stirring them in water and rinsing them off. We all like to pick them out and eat them.

Happy Anniversary to my Hubby of 28 yrs!!

No comments: