Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's a Dell

I haven't posted for awhile, the old computer refuses. I finally got the dial up loaded(on the new one)...yes we still have dial up. I tried to show Tara Babelfish, but it wasn't as wonderful as I thought it should be. Tara told me she couldn't read it. Funny we use the translator from BBK and it looks the same.

So much has been happening to journal, let's hope I can remember it all.

The school met last week with AEA (area education)to discuss Tara. It was the worst timing for me and I wasn't able to attend. There are stages to learning for Tara and she falls right in the middle, which means it isn't as far up the hill as it could be.

Tara lost another toothe tonight. (3 since she has been home)She lost one last week. Tonight she ask for her toothe to take to school, she told me she will get money. Not sure what?? I will have to check in with the teacher. She has a dentist appt in one month, so I will be curious to see what he thinks.

Homecoming was last week. Each day the school has a theme for the day. Tara loved pajama day (but who doesn't). I came home from work and she was ready for the next day of school. I explained that she should probably wear another pair to bed and put the ones on she wanted to wear to school in the morning. LOL :) We attended the parade and coronation. She had a nice amount of candy from the parade. We didn't have tumbling since Sue had a toothache. We would have been able to do it all, but it was nice we didn't have to. Tara asked me last night if she could go lastnight. I said she had to wait until Thursday. I had planned on the Friday night football game. I asked the girls if we were going Friday and they said they would rather go out for Chinese, so we did.












Tara was able to meet Aunt Kathy from Tennessee on Tuesday and Uncle Greg and Aunt Terri from Colorado on Saturday. This last week and weekend went sooooo fast. To raise money for the peewee football team, they hold an alumni game. The first 10 yrs out of school plays anyone else they can get to play. My guys love football! They didn't get to play much in high school, but make up for it now. Sunday wasn't bad, but ooooh Monday :(

No comments: