Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hand Me Downs













It is getting colder and it is suppose to rain all week. First I went to the garden and dug up my pepper plant. I want to see if it will give me peppers in the house?? Tara loves to chop them up and scramble them with her eggs.
I didn't get all the boxes out yesterday, so I tried to find all of the clothes that I have been saving from Tia. I didn't count the boxes, but...Tara keeps telling me too much. I can't quite convince her she needs to go through these boxes. She did wear one of the pairs of shoes to school. They are her size, but she says they aren't that comfortable. (that's because she is used to flip flops)
We got the phone call on Jeff and he will be having surgery to remove a tumor on his adrenial gland (which is causing his high blood pressure). He has to be on meds for 2 wks, so hopefully it will fall on x-mas break.

No comments: