Sunday, October 12, 2008

More Family


Tara got to meet her first cousin and her family today. Nykki has a son that is a little younger than Tara, but they are in the same class. It will be fun sharing the kids experiences as they grow.

Gene has most of his corn chopped, he hopes to finish tomorrow if the rain holds out. As he was working yesterday he saw the neighbor boys with a catch. They told us they have a picture of a large Bobcat in our timber. He sold his Goldwing motorcycle today, never really liked that bike.

Last Sunday we picked up walnuts at grandma's. This week I cracked a few and Tara was getting into picking out the nuts until I took a picture of her doing it. Tia was quiet and had disappeared to her room. Come to find out she was playing Monopoly with her imaginary friend Bob???












Stuart came home today. He went out at bedtime Friday and decided to stay away all Saturday. I was in the dog house, Tara and Gene love that cat. This morning he announced his arrival home under the kitchen window.

Good news! My screen is normal again. I can't believe I didn't think to google it. Thanks for the suggestion to ctrl, alt up arrow :)

No comments: