Friday, October 24, 2008

The Friday Usual

When I got home from work I ask the girls if they wanted to go out for supper. They were slow to answer. It has been a couple of weeks since we have ventured to our favorite Chinese restaurant. We also took in our recycling and pop cans. The girls split the money from the pop cans. We didn't have many so there wasn't much. Tara brought hers home and put in her new piggy bank and Tia spent hers on candy. The laundry is sorted and the washer is going. I ask Tara to sort her laundry and she told me tomorrow. I ask her how bad she wanted clean laundry, cause I may be done by the time tomorrow comes...she did it :) Today is cold and wet.
Tia pretty much has her spinks done for her clay project. It looks pretty good. she wants to paint it, but I don't think paint will stick to this clay.
Alright the boxes of clothes are driving me nuts. They're everywhere. I tried to sort them. I have a pile of sweaters, jeans, sweats, long sleeve t's, tooo big, tooo small and pj's. Now to get them put away and cleaned up. Uhgg!

No comments: