Friday, October 10, 2008

Need Help??

Okay, I have a new computer (it is a Dell). While I was away Tara was working on the computer and now my screen needs rotated. I took the screen off the stand and have it leaned against the stand to be able to view it correctly. Ugghh! Any suggestions will be looked into.
Jeff had a good eye dr visit, he thinks they will correct themselves. Yeah! He is not happy that all his appts. fall on his class days.
Curt called to check on Jeff. He had good news, he was promoted to staff sargent in August. He also had bad news, he needs to re-roof his house next summer (that is also good news, cause we may get to go visit and help). The El Camino is being painted and the Grand Am is listed in the paper.
Tara came home on the bus for the first time without Tia. Tia went home with Cheyanne after school. I picked them up after work and they haven't stopped laughing since. Now they are playing hide n seek, Tara hasn't quite got the hang of it. It is Tia's favorite game, so she needs to learn. Tara was a little out of place when the girls first got home. Wonder when we will get to go to bed tonight???
I received an email this week from Tia's crib mates. Our family from Ohio will be visiting Iowa next week. We are trying to plan a reunion for the girls. Any suggestions are welcome.

1 comment:

norma said...

if you press Ctrl + Alt + (any arrow key) it will rotate your screen.
Norma Ball
I have enjoyed reading your site, Marsha gave it to me..\
I have not tried this, but typed into google and this is what I found out. Let me now if this heips.