Thursday, October 16, 2008

11th Birthday


What a fast paced day and not the day I had quite dreamed for her first birthday with us. She pretty much took it in stride. Tara was very happy to take her cupcakes to school. She originally told me "Tia no", I asked her how many she needed and she told me 22. We counted the cupcakes and she saw that she had 2 extra, I told her Tia and Baba. She was happy :) After school I called on the way home, it seems I stop at the grocery store almost nightly. Tonight they ask for Chinese take out from Hy-Vee. I kind of guessed that is what Tara wanted for supper. I wasn't sure whether to leave Tara's gift for her to open when she got up or give it to her when I got home from work. She doesn't get up until after I leave, so I went for the second option. She loved her piggy bank. I also grabbed her some more hair ties and this bunch had a watch on it. She immediately started telling me the time and it was time to leave for tumbling. We still had 20 minutes, but she was ready! At tumbling we took skittles to pass out after class, usually they do swivel hips on the tramp to your years of birth. Tara hasn't learned that yet, so we tried for straight jumps (yes we were to embarrassed for that too, maybe next year)

No comments: