Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wow Chistmas Day!














Before we went to bed we all agreed on 6:30 for a wake up call. (haha) Tia woke up at 4:30 to go to the bathroom and checked out her stocking. Well then she was so excited she couldn't go back to sleep. She then had a bowl of cereal and killed time. I think she was able to contain herself until 5:30, I'm still in bed, but aware that she is not sleeping. I finally told her she could see if the others could wake up. It didn't take asking Tara twice (my little late riser). I put the battery on the camcorder and we started passing out presents. It took awhile, we watched each other as a present was opened. We needed a new answering machine and cordless home phone. I hooked them up after the kids went to bed. I did mention wake up call, Tia had to try them out. Tara called Grama Snyder a couple of times early in the AM. We asked Grama & Grapa down for dinner. After dinner the girls put their clothes on and played outside. We have melting snow and ice, so it was slick.

No comments: