Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Putting Up the Tree

We had a night with a few hours. I got the tree out, Tia separated the branches and put them on. She thought since Jeff wasn't home she was going to put the tree up all by herself. Needless to say Tara wanted to help, but had no idea what she could or should do. Well this is where the night of festivities was ruined. When I informed Tia Tara was going to help she threw a tantrum and told me I favored Tara over her. Tia stormed to her room and I started hearing loud noises. When I went to check Tia was slamming her tumbling trophies in her dresser drawers...now let me draw you a picture...she would open the drawer, put the trophy half in the drawer and slam it shut. I haven't looked closely at the drawer(don't want to), but the trophy was in many pieces. More were broken, but the one I caught her with was a second place National double mini tramp competition from Louiville, Kentucky. I - I was livid!! After alot of screaming from me (some of which I probably shouldn't have said) I told her to get in bed and not move, of which she cried herself to sleep. I am seriously rethinking the "wish list".

No comments: