Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's Finally Christmas Eve












She's not sure what Christmas is, but it is getting closer. I got off work early and actually brought presents home with me to put under the tree. When I was carrying them in (Tara's favorite words) too many! We hadn't got the Christmas socks out yet, so I found those. Tia had a sign on hers, so it was easily spotted. I had picked up a few new ones just incase the boys brought home girls (didn't happen), so Tara got to pick out the one she wanted. Was kind of funny that it was like Tia's. Tara tried it on to see if it fit. She didn't quite understand what the stocking was for. I also had picked up new outfits for Christmas Eve service. Tara loved hers, Tia's was too small and she said "Mom you know I don't like sweaters". Well I do now. They weren't quite the cute outfits I had planned, they must not make them anymore. You have to search hi and low to find something that doesn't have Hannah Montana on it. (I'm being sarcastic here) Gene ran the girls in early for the service so they could practice there lines, they were a little nervous. All went well, Tia helped Tara read her script, she was a great big sister (another heart melting moment)
Jeff was home when we got home and let Tara open a present early. It was a basketball hoop to hang over the door and they had alot of fun with it.
It was 10 when the girls were off to bed, Tara was so excited.

No comments: