Wednesday, December 17, 2008

UPS Delivery Anyone??

The UPS truck showed up Wednesday afternoon and rang the doorbell. When Gene answered he asked Gene if he would help carry in a package. Gene asked if he was sure he had the right house. He showed Gene the paperwork. Gene then called me to see if I knew anything about it??? We now have an HD big screen TV. Tia called when she got home and wanted to know what??? I told her it was the converter we have to have in February...she bought it for a little bit, telling me that it was 90 times larger than Grandma's converter box. (it was good for a laugh) She called me back and was screaming when she read the box and figured it was a TV. I told her it was mine and I wasn't sure where I was putting it. She still doesn't know that she will get to watch it often when it gets hooked up to cable. Thanks Curt, you shouldn't have! But we love it!!

No comments: