Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Big Decision

I ordered a new computer today. There are so many brands and so many choices of options to put on a computer. I went with Dell. Tim and Curt both have Dell laptops and my computer at work is a Dell. Is it the best...probably not, but I know my IT at work can fix it if I run into a problem. I payed a little more for it than I had intended, but hope I get my money's worth.

Tara was having a good night. Jeff called and ask to talk to her. She didn't say much, but enjoyed listening to him. She knew who it was when he started talking. I get the feeling she is second guessing her speech. Usually when we get her to talk she says the words correctly and the meaning is correct. We just need to get her to feel confident in her speech. Tara told me Stu was her baby, I told her she was my baby and then I named each of my kids. I told her they all give me hugs. Then she asked about Kase and Kels I said yes they give me hugs too. Then she started asking about Murt, Bailey and Joe & Jamie. We took a sack to the apple trees and picked some from each tree to take to work. Tara and I agree the yellow or green apples are the best. She had 3 problems in math to finish. She attempted to create a word problem. I wrote it and explained it and then she tried to copy it. She forgot half of it, but at least she made the attempt at it tonight. She took her lunch to school today. I asked Tia to help her make ramen noodles to take, she had a banana and a piece of roast. Well Tia told on her...she had 6 snack sz Nestle's crunch. She forgot her piece of roast and I don't think she ate her ramen noodles. I think we will try to get her to eat the school lunch. I told Tara she has a birthday coming up and asked her if she wanted a present. She asked me tomorrow, I had to tell her next month (one month from today). I got the calendar out and showed her (she was receptive and hasn't been in the past to the calendar) she wanted to know when Tia's was and then went through each of us. She hasn't met her elder brother yet and hasn't quite grasped that she has 3 brothers.

Tia called Monday morning and wanted to know why I didn't remind her she had the day off. I made her go to bed early Sunday night. She missed the end of Desperate House Wives. I laughed because we both forgot. It wasn't until the bus didn't come that it dawned on her. The girls ended up making grape juice with Grandma Snyder. She has a stuffed up nose this evening and used my netti pot. Let's hope it helps!!

No comments: