Sunday, September 7, 2008

Never a Dull Week

After a holiday it is always tough. Wednesday night was the first tumbling of the season. I quickly read my paper and saw it was at 6:50. Tia and Tara were different nights. Well I read wrong I took Tara and it was Tia's night first. I couldn't get Tara to even go in. I didn't have enough time to go home and change kids. So we started again on Thursday to take Tara to her class and it was world war 2. The coach said bring Tia since she missed and she could help the younger kids. She wasn't sure how big the class would be and wanted me to help. Not a problem, I thought. Tara did not want to go. When we needed to be walking out the door she was being stubborn and was not going. I used a firm voice and told her to get in the car. She proceeded to lay down and throw a tantrum. I tried to pick her up and carry her and she started fighting. It wasn't pretty, but I got her in the car. She cried and screemed all the way to St Charles. I wasn't going to make her tumble, but it would have been nice if she would have come in and watched. She sat in the car until we left. She wrote a note in pinyn, so will have to have it translated. Hymmm. She had calmed down by the time we came home. Can't wait for next week. Yikes!

Friday was groceries. I told Tia to not eat supper and tell Tara. Sometimes they eat before I get home. I picked Gene up Chinese to go to put in his lunch. Then took the girls out for Chinese. I was hoping the girl in Osceola would talk to Tara for me. Find out what she was thinking about tumbling. Explain it will be getting cold and she needed to where warmer clothes. It didn't work out the girls had went to the Friday night football game at school. We then went to shop for Tia's first female slingshot. What fun!! And home with ice cream.

No comments: