Sunday, September 7, 2008

Family Day

I started my Sunday with laundry and got 3 loads done before I ran out of time. Gene's Dad's sister Carolyn and husband Robert are in Iowa on vacation. Gene's mom had dinner, it was very good and I hated to eat and run. Tia had decided she didn't want to go to a baby shower (I don't think she knew what it was) also didn't want to jump back in a car and be gone several hours. Tara thought she also would stay with Grma. I headed to the baby shower for my nephew's baby due in 2-4 wks by myself. After the shower I stopped at a house and picked up some kittens. I have a softspot for polydactls->sp they have 6 or 7 toes. We now have 2 females and a male, hoping to have some future litters of our own. We will keep them in a cage for awhile until they get bigger and used to our home. (out door cats this time) Tia had instructions to help clean the table, I forgot to ask if she did. She also got the yard mowed while I was gone. It looks nice!!

Not having a full day home to clean house and do those must do things throws the whole week off. Hopefully I will catch up on Tuesday.

No comments: