Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wedding













We arrived in Stuart quite early and visited the dollar general. We found an Iowa State sweatsuit in Tara's size, she was excited. Tia found a shirt that says Princess, which she believes she is. Hey Jeff this one can be for you! Go Cyclones :)

Tara ask what we were doing Saturday. We are talking thru the translator. I told her we were going to a wedding. She told me she didn't know what that word was. I told her she would just have to wait. It was a Catholic wedding and I thought the priest did a very nice job. Enjoyed the part where he told the kids he prayed for them a large family of 12 children. LOL!

After the wedding be stopped in Dexter at Drew's Chocolates it was fun. We got ice cream tasted some chocolate and Tia and Tara got to dip some Brazil nuts in chocolate.

The reception was in Earlham where we got to visit with lots of Aunts, Uncles and cousins. Always fun! We got home around 7:30 along day, but not over.

We were out of potatoes for Sunday dinner so ran to Osceola and got a few groceries. Gene hadn't had supper so we stopped at the local Chinese restaraunt. They love visiting with the girls and gave Tara a few hand me downs that they had out grown. We use them to check with Tara to see if there is anything she needs us to know and vise versa.

We froze 12 pkgs applesauce Sunday. Tara picked me a ice cream bucket full, Gene had to pick her out of the tree, she was stuck. Then she helped me cut them up and seive them. I told her to take a brake when she got a little cut on her thumb and she told me no. I was kind of wanting a break myself. What a slave driver.

No comments: