Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Life is never dull at our house

I went to work Monday for the first time in 3 wks. I felt like crap, but was glad to be back in routine. Although I kept wondering how my new little one was getting along. Gene said she woke him up at 9 and ask where's mama. Tia then came in and got her and fried her an egg for breakfast(she really can be a dear child when she wants to) I made an appt for the dr for myself and then for Tara. I got in for lunch Monday and Tara for after lunch Tuesday. I have bronchitis, since Tara and I have shared drinks I (hate this word) assumed she did too. Original plan was Gene was taking her. Original was scrapped. Gene's dad had some tests at the dr and may need a stint. Gene thought they would do it right away and wanted me to take the girls Tuesday to be with his dad. I felt so lousy staying home was fine with me. I did work on laundry and took Tara to the dr. She will have titers done to check for antibodies for mumps, measels and ruebella. We ran to the grocery store, recycled cans and headed to the hospital to give blood--OMG--you would have thought she was dieing! She squirmed so much the needle came out before they were done....so yes another poke. They took her into another room, had two male EMT's on her legs, Two female on arms, nurse on head, nurse poking needle. Poor baby got just as still as could be and was done in moments. But boy did she hate me. I tried to buy her ice cream, she ignored the try and shortly fell asleep. She is a sweet one, by the time she woke up she had forgiven me.LOL!! I can guarantee her poor arm will be sore for awhile. Now to capture two poops and a pee, Yep got to do it. Wish me luck! I told the doc it may be a few days, not in any hurry on this one.

Tia had her end of season pizza party for softball. John said it was easier than getting his head shaved. The girls had a water balloon fight. A good time was had by all. Thanks John and Melissa!

No comments: