Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July and Camping













I had to work Thursday. I tried to have everything ready to go. Gene pulled the camper to the lake in the afternoon and took Tia and her friend Cheyanne. Jeff followed in the Escape with the jet ski and Tara. When I got there Tara was in her swimsuit with her life jacket on just finishing her first boat ride with our best friends Mike and Murt. She acts like she has done it before. We had a quick supper of hotdogs around the fire. I thought this might be one of Tara's favorite and I was right. She had several over the weekend, even for breakfast. We found some different foods that she does and does not like. For instance she had taco meat with saurkraut and tomatoes....ooohh!
She drank lots of water, juice boxes and pop. Glad to know this. She went tubing, rode Bailey's scooter, watched fireworks, took lots of naps. We had a meltdown when she wanted to play with a toddlers ride toy and we took it away from her.

No comments: