Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tuesday

Memorial weekend is over and time to get back to business. We are still shortening our days by 4 hrs a week at work. I chose today for my half day this week. Fourth grade was suppose to have a track and field day, but we awoke again today to rain. Gene has an appt to get his truck tires aligned in Indianola. He leaves it overnite, so needs a ride home. We met on my way home. I needed to pick the girls up from school, but it was too early. I didn't have enough time at home to get a chore started. I filled out paperwork for early registration for Tia to go to 7th grade. Oh that makes me feel old...Ugh! Tara has an appt in Osceola at the Public Health Nurse to update her shots. She had Measles Mumps & Rubella, Hepatitis B, Chickenpox and Polio. What a trooper, she didn't cry until after the very last one. I was cringing thru it. I told Tara she could have the treat of ice cream or Chinese. She chose Chinese, it was an early supper. But we got the restaurant pretty much to ourselves. I heard on the way home that America is stupid and she wanted to go back to China. Can't blame her on this one, but she did say at school they would have to line up and get shots... Only she said she didn't have to, hum. The girls like to recycle pop cans because they get the money, we tried but the machine was out of order. We got the message after shots that tonights game was cancelled (it was still pouring rain). It was a quiet evening before the last day of school.

No comments: