Sunday, August 24, 2008

Grandma comes to visit

It is a wonderful feeling to see how much this little girls loves her grandparents. The phone rang this morning and it was my mom. She had some food and was wondering if she could bring it over to share lunch. What she had fixed went great with what I had. It was early morning and Tara woke with me talking on the phone, she wanted to know who it was and smiled when I said Grandma. And although I am still waiting for a hug Grandma readily gets them. Grandma also brought pears from her tree. It was everything Tara could do not to eat them. They are still green :)

I was trying to pull a fast one. My little one is very smart. I still need to collect a stool and urine specimen. I shut the water off on the toilet, flushed it and told everyone else to not use that bathroom. I have checked it frequently and no deposits. I think she also is using another bathroom. Hymmmm?? It wouldn't surprise me to know she is squatting outside. (we live in the country)

Tia woke this morning to the dogs fighting. We have an old rat terrier and a new one. Okay now we have a coon dog that just went into heat for the first time and the two rat terriers went after each other for rights to the coon dog. What a zoo! The old one isn't doing so well and the young one was put on a chain.

It is the last day of the Olympics. The closing ceremony was nicely done. Tara sang the anthem along with China :)

No comments: