Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Possibly the Last Wk of 2009 Softball

Jeff helped Gene mow hay Monday. I think Jeff has been missing the farm. He sure would like Grandpa Chandler's air conditioned tractor. That was the only complaint I heard. It is very hot and humidity was tipping the needle to ridiculous. Jeff had to work Tuesday, so took off for CF at noon. Gene worked on the hay and was almost late for work finishing baling. Plus he finished just in time for more...you guessed it rain. Ugh! I wanted to weed the garden and Tia's game (last regular season) was rained out. Now to make it up?? We have to watch driving the pavement the roads are starting to buckle. As I was coming home from work there was a thunder storm running parallel with me. It was weird! The temps dropped 20 degrees in minutes...what a relief, but now the storm. Tara has had a note on the frig since the end of April first of May. An invite to a bday part on June 23. We had a name and address, but no phone number. So I stopped on my way home from work and ask if they were doing something today. I think it was already over, but they said Tara could come play for a couple of hours. I think she had a good time, but was ready to come home. Happy Bday Kyleigh!

No comments: