Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Busy Week

The week of June 15-19 was busy. Monday we finished mowing and laundry from the weekend. Tuesday Tia played ball against MstM Blue, I had concession duty so didn't see much of the game. Tia's team won. Tuesday was against the other I-35 team. Tia's team won. Thursday we traveled to Norwalk for an early game at 5:15. Coach Jim gave Tia and Tara a ride to Norwalk. It was the hottest day of the summer and the girls looked wiped. Tia's team won again, but it didn't come easy. We hung around after the game and watched the other Norwalk team play the SEW team. At this point we (Tia's team) had first place, SEW had second and Norwalk had third. Tia is suppose to play one more game in Truro next week, one practice and then tournaments (with home field advantage). Didn't work two years ago, let's cross our fingers we can do better. I had an early out at work Friday and went home to get Gene. The car was being worked on in Indianola and we needed to pick it up. It rained like a son of a gun...I mean torrential. I had thought I would catch some garage sales, but didn't want to fight the rain. So I got up Saturday and met my mom and Doris. We didn't find alot, but enough to make it fun. Tia had Hailey spend the night Friday and I picked up Brooklyn Saturday to stay with Tara. We went to Tara and Brook's first Cubs game. I think they had fun :)

No comments: