Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

It is a quiet day of house cleaning, well needed house cleaning. My China girls don't believe a house needs to be cleaned. My boys weren't great house cleaners, but were still better than the girls.

Tia has a sleepover with a friend tonight. Tara rode along to drop her off, when we were on the way home she told me English food no good. I love these conversations. I'm sure I only get part of them. I told her she sure eats enough. She said it hurts her teeth. I told her she needs to drink milk to make her teeth strong, she told me milk not good. I personally do not like milk, but try to drink some once in awhile. It may take a while before she will drink it once in awhile. I ask what she wanted for supper and she told me ice cream. We may talk dad into Chinese and then buy some ice cream.

Tia is excited she got to be on TV tonight. She is at the Variety Club telethon and they sat quietly while they talked on air behind them. Our girls needed to smile more, they looked tired.

No comments: