Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rainy Weekend

It started raining sometime in the night, when I woke up everything was misty. I finally got Tara's money to the bank. I ask her if she wanted to go and she said no. She really had no idea what I was doing. I stopped by the grocery store, I asked Tara if there was anything she needed me to get her reply was and usually is "ice cream".

I have many boxes of clothes in the garage. Tara asked if she could look in them. I brought a few in at a time and she picked out her shorts and tank tops. She didn't need many to be very happy. I just hope I don't have to fight with her on a cold day to put more clothes on. Murt gave her a night gown when she arrived home and she for the first time put it on this weekend. Funny tho she is stuffing it into a pair of shorts. Another something new to get used to.

Tia started Friday night finding worms and saving them in a can. Saturday she was ecstatic when it was raining hard. She was finding them on top the ground. She took them fishing this afternoon. Not sure how many bites she got, but she brought her biggest one to the house. At that it was probably only a 10" Bass. Still too small to clean. Tara wanted to know where the fish were. She said not in the house.(we have a tank in the basement with 2 - 8" sharks in it. I told her no down in the pond. She said pond what's that? And she said swim, I said yes we swim in the pond. Not sure if she is happy about fish being in her swimming hole. It seems as if every day we have a realization of some sorts.

Friday night she drew me a picture of Porky Pig. I asked her if she knew who he was, she said no. So today I dug out our movie that is probably close to 20 yrs old and she is watching it now.

No comments: