Friday, April 3, 2009

The First Friday in April

It was a gorgeous day! I had the work done on my desk and punched out early. I picked up groceries, got gas and hit Truro at 3. The girls would just be getting out of school and would love not to have to ride the bus home. Gene was up at the farm, he was beaming. He had his first live calf of the season and was able to use a new setup for calving. He took Tia out to show her, Tara still isn't into all the animals. She said she would wait. I made supper, thru it in the oven and headed outside to burn our ditch. The wind and ground were right for it. The fire didn't get as much as I wanted, I will have to do some raking and try again for the rest of it.

The girls had softball practice inside on Thursday. The air was cool, but sunny. I took little Liam's quilt and got it finished, so now I need to pick up some baby laundry soap and wash it. Our 3 black cats left evidence of being close to it.(If you know what I mean)

No comments: