Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

I haven't been meant to clean my house for weeks and the Saturday before Easter wasn't any different. Tara had Hailey spend the night Friday night. I had to wake everyone up Saturday morning. We had just enough time to jump in the car and head to Tia's hair appt. Darci cut off quite a bit. I wasn't sure if I liked it at first, but it is cute :)
We dropped Hailey at her house and came home to clean. I ended up making a raspberry cobbler and a pumpkin pie, before cutting Bob and Marj's hair. The washing machine is needing babysat, so it took twice as long to get laundry done.
Gene went to Lucas to get alfalfa for the sheep and was gone all afternoon. Uncle Gail showed up mid afternoon and Ryan was doing a lot of fishing.
I had this crazy idea I needed broccoli and after supper headed to Osceola. It was bed time when I got home, but sat up until midnight talking with Gene, Ryan and Gail. We had a good visit.

No comments: