Saturday, December 26, 2009

Baby Snyders Baby Shower


Cassie with her Grandma's.

The fun of going to a baby shower is meeting & holding the baby. Since this one was for my Grandbaby it was alittle different. Baby Snyder isn't due until late February early March and Grandma Yates won't be back until she arrives. Cassie's family held the shower at her Grandma's conference room at the care center. I had never been there before...we had many inches of new snow and I think I was driving on the sidewalk (oops)to try and find the parking lot.

We played 2 games, the first being given a roll of toilet paper and guessing how big Cassie and baby are. Ten pieces was the right guess, I took nine. The second game was 7 candy bars melted in 7 diapers.(hey, at least it wasn't baby food)Since I love chocolate I did fairly well with this one.

Kind of funny, I didn't know until the last minute what I was getting my first grandbaby for her gift...well I chose the same thing Cassie's mom got (a pak'n play). Mine went back for the car seat, still very necessary! Great minds think alike. It was a nice shower and baby Snyder got alot of nice gifts. Thanks to all you attended and sent gifts :)

No comments: