Monday, March 30, 2009

Time to Blog is Tough

I like to journal because my memory isn't what it used to be. We will be able to look back at this when time has passed with a sigh of where has the time gone :(

I really didn't think we would be this busy. The schedule with Tia was just right. Enough busy time vs enough down time. Now everything has doubled. I wouldn't change anything, but maybe money for a maid would be good :)

Softball practice started. Tara is on the minor team. Tia is on the major's team. I was hoping for practice at the same time. We have plenty of fields, but oh no that would be too easy. I warned Tara's coach that she hasn't had a bat in hand. He smiled and said not a problem. He showed her how to hold it and pitched her some slow ones. She was hitting alot of them, now for a faster pitch?? Her throw needs work, she has that definite little girl throw. Coach wasn't worried about that either, he sees alot of potential. Tia was hoping for 3rd base, but for the first couple of practice has fell into shortstop.

The Science Fair. Uhg! Tia is driving me nuts :) She will ask my opinion and then go ape with my answer. I finally got so I wouldn't answer. She is growing geraniums with orange juice. I thought it would be too much acid, but they are growing. Now to keep them alive for a month to set them outside. I will be late to work tomorrow to take the finish product to school and the fair is tomorrow after school. I think I can safely say I am not a science geek.

No comments: