Thursday, August 20, 2009

Open House for School

The girls are way excited! The back packs are ready and they are waiting for me to get home from work. I thought it was from 6-8, we were early. It was 7-8 and we had the best parking space(front and center). We have some new rooms this year and I forgot to take time to check them out. I got Tara an activity ticket to watch Tia's sport events. I forgot to give them lunch money though. We delivered Tara's stuff first and visited Mr. Van. Then onto Tia's locker. That was easy. Figuring out how her schedule goes wasn't easy for me, glad she's the one doing it. Tara has a friend from last year that moved to Florida and she is back. They were glued to each other. I forgot to get a phone number. They will have to have a sleepover.

I had went expecting them to drag me out after unloading the book bags. It was the opposite. They would have stayed all night, I was the one dragging them out. None of us had had supper and I was starving. I'm glad they are excited :)

No comments: